Looking for the perfect Valentines restaurant, or just a great place to grab some food and drinks? Look no further than Trip Advisor’s top 10 places, according to rankings!
…. Full article here (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60893-Richmond_Virginia.html)
- Perly’s: Located at 111 E Grace Street, Richmond. Snagged from their Facebook page “Perly's is a modern Jewish restaurant and delicatessen appetizing since 2014. The eats include a full smoked fish selection, soups and salads, breakfast, eastern European inspired dinners, a deli section with specialties such as pastrami and tongue, a cocktail selection and wine on tap. It's Yiddish for delicious!”
- Lemaire Restraunt: Located at 101 W Franklin Street, Richmond. Found on their website, “Lemaire is a New American restaurant bringing a fresh, modern culinary experience to one of Virginia’s most iconic attractions – The Jefferson Hotel, Richmond, Virginia.”
- Mama J’s Kitchen: Located at 415 N 1st Street, Richmond. “Mama J’s is Richmond’s premiere soul food dining experience. This family-owned and operated restaurant located in Historic Jackson Ward celebrates the family tradition of going to grandma’s house for Sunday dinner. With a vast array of mouth-watering favorites, Mama J’s combines great southern food with outstanding service in a relaxing atmosphere.” Mamajskitchen.com
- Lunch Supper: Located at 1213-1215 Summit Ave, Richmond. Found on their website…” Since 2012, we've been well received by our community as one of the first modern eateries in historic Scott's Addition. Join us at our Urban Roost with a drink and your favorites from our menu or daily specials. Cured, brined, and smoked in house, our signature dishes are a take on comfort foods perfect for any time of the day.”
- Buz & Neds Real BBQ: Located at 8205 W. Broat Street, Richmond. As said on their website… “Buz began his quest by working along side the old timers who dedicated years to the art of perfecting the pit. Sharing secrets that chefs like Bobby Flay would do a great deal to get their hands on. From the beef BBQ of Texas to the whole-hog barbecues of North Carolina, Buz has cooked, eaten and learned from the best.”
- L’Opossum: Located at 626 China Street, Richmond. As told by Richmond Magizine… “RICHMOND TIMES DISPATCH / RICHMOND.COM "L’Opossum, with its flamboyance and gumption, is helping to shake up this town’s already vibrant restaurant scene. Shannon is reinventing food, hospitality and ambience with his own special wit and panache."
- Stella’s: 1012 Lafayette Street, Richmond. Found on Stellas Website… “STELLA'S HONORS RUSTIC & MODERN GREEK CUISINE, BRINGING THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS & MEDITERRANEAN FARE TABLE SIDE”
- HogHead Café: 9503 W Broad Street, Richmond. “The Hog is home to the world famous "Hog Dog". We specialize in smoked meats, fresh seafood, scratch made sides/desserts & fresh squeezed limeades.”
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant. 11792 W Broad Street, Richmond. On their website... “We passionately believe that food and wine hold the power to forge lasting connections, setting the table for a life well lived. We invite you to join us for an experience filled with memorable moments built upon food, wine, and friendship. Cheers!”.